During the course of this week, Information Asset will announce data governance content packs that will include the following sample artifacts by industry:
- Data governance charter
- Data quality metrics
- Critical business terms
- Membership of the data governance council
- Membership of the data governance working group
- Business cases
- Data governance policies
- Mappings of data governance policies to business processes
- Considerations for big data governance
These artifacts are currently available for banking, insurance, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications and utilities. A current list of artifacts can be found here.
Organizations can leverage these industry artifacts in the following manner:
- Data governance training that is tailored by industry
- Data governance consulting
- Pre-built data governance artifacts in Collibra for healthcare and financial services today but extended to other industries over time
- Pre-built mappings of data governance policies to business processes in IBM Business Process Manager Express along with notations to represent the linkage to the IBM InfoSphere tooling.
These artifacts should help organizations accelerate their data governance programs for faster time-to-value.