Information Asset’s Collibra® Offshore Services facilitates your company’s ability to focus on core activities while instituting a cost-saving means of ensuring business requirements are met. Information Asset has a fully functional offshore and onshore team that specializes in all aspects of Collibra development. Our offshore team includes highly skilled resources with experience in the following components of Collibra development:
- Installation of Collibra, including integration with LDAP and Active Directory.
- Customization of the Collibra operating model.
- Customization of Collibra OOTB workflows and development of custom workflows (see Figure 1).
- Integration of Collibra with third-party tools using Collibra Connect.
- Knowledge of third-party tools, such as IBM® InfoSphere® Information Governance Catalog, IBM InfoSphere Information Analyzer, IBM Guardium®, Informatica® Metadata Manager, Informatica Data Quality, Data Advantage Group® MetaCenter™, and Microsoft® SQL Server® to facilitate integration with Collibra.
- Supporting an on-premise or cloud implementation with Collibra.